Thursday, April 16, 2009

Dance Practice

So yesterday I had dance practice in brooklyn. I thought it just be a "hop on the train" kinda thing and we're there, but Nooooo. Aftr taking a bus, then the train I had to meet one of my dance partners. We took 2 trains ( one had to go into manhattan b4 brooklyn) then when we finally got out we had to take another toitslast stop...and then we gt piked up. I was pretty tire by the time we reached brooklyn. ( advice to readers: its take approx 2 hr to get to brooklyn from Queens, but by car its 20-30 mins ) I was sooo VEXED and hungry by the time we finally emerged from underground, that My friend and I ran into Subways to grab a sandwich. We finally get in only for a homeless man, to come in and start dancing in front of our table. So i decided to encourage him by singing along " blame it on the a a a a a alcohol..." ( that man had moves!!! had I not been so hungry the good samaritan in me would've offered him some of my sandwich, but no one comes between me and my food during a time of hunger: I simply won't allow it)

6 comments:

  1. lol
    funny story
    what kind of dance you do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yea i feel. i can't let my food goo. no way mister

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehehehe! eeya...

    adaze took the question right out of my mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the song and the sandwich. yum. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ adeze i did modern dance for a while...now i'm looking to broaden my horizen
    @BC: lol...
    @ bibi: i like ur name...i have a persina name who i call bibi. But yea the sandwich was EXCELLENT. SUBWAY never disspoints

    ReplyDelete