Monday, February 2, 2009

can i get some free time please???

So I haven't really been keeping up with this as much as I should. I mean what normal college girl has free time on their hands anymore. The little free time I do get, I spend it by having an affair with dear old facebook, or if I'm lucky I might get a late night rendevous with AIM. School is in session and books are calling. So that reminds me. I decided to take afro-carribean dance and art this semester. Art is like 4 hrs. long!! like OMG! are you kidding me?? wednesday was my first art class. Ryan ( the professor) is not so bad....considering the fact that he has a facebook. So yea I did some snooping, and checked out his page before adding him heehee. In class there are approx. 3 and a half black kids. It's an approximation because I can't tell if the kid with the curly hair is hispanic or black. And s all the chairs form a rectangle around the room. All the way across the room from me sits J**. J** with the sweet cherubic face, looking like an innocent being who has yet to be tainted by the world. I snuck litle peeks @ him and I saw him slighty look up. When it was time to go, I saw him coming towards my direction. I panicked when he got about 2 feet of me. For some reason I turned around quickly and said HI!. He simply nodded and smiled, while I mentally kicked myself for my foolish action. Ican only say that art sure will be interesting for the next 14 weeks or so....sigh**

No comments:

Post a Comment